DATE WITH BIOLOGY & ZIRCONIA
- 14. + 15.05.2021 (Friday & Saturday)
- 09. + 10.07.2021 (Friday & Saturday)
- 13. + 14.10.2021 (Wednesday & Thursday)
Ceramic implants and biological dentistry –
the SWISS BIOHEALTH CONCEPT
with Dr. Ulrich Volz
In this 2-day course we will give you a perfect introduction to ceramic implantology and explain the essential differences to titanium implants. You can learn to think in ceramic and you will profit from the expert knowledge of Dr. Ulrich Volz, SDS company owner and head of the Swiss Biohealth Clinic. With more than 20 years of experience and 20,000 placed ceramic implants, special treatment protocols and concepts have been developed by the user for the user. For the surgical ALL IN ONE concept, which includes immediate implant placement and immediate restoration with long-term temporaries, a special protocol and training is required. The SWISS BIOHEALTH CONCEPT, which redefines biological dentistry, is used daily at the Swiss Biohealth Clinic and is constantly being optimized.
The collegial exchange in a relaxed atmosphere during the breaks and the dinner will round off your days at the beautiful Lake of Constance.
- Introduction to Biological Dentistry
- Treatment sequences and algorithms according to biological-immunological criteria
- The SWISS BIOHEALTH CONCEPT
- Thinking in ceramics: the special properties of zirconium oxide
- Product overview: which implants in which situation?
- Biological implant forms and prosthetics on SDS implants
- The ALL IN ONE concept according to Dr. Volz
- Before / After documentations including patient testimonials
Please check out part 3 of “The Longevity Code” on our YouTube channel prior to your course participation. The topics micronutrients, minerals and vitamins (“Fantastic Four and More”) are explained in detail.
Reduced price for assistant doctors
Reduced price for dental assistants & students
Registration (Please also check your junk folder)
- Einheiten 0
- Punkte 0
- nächster Kurs 14.+15.05.2021
- Sprache english
- Fdbg. - Punkte 0
- Prüfung Ja