Costa Rica SURGERY WEEK
- $2,000 chair rental per day
- $500 per day per patient / per day
- $500 per hour / per Anesthesiologist, for IV sedation
- 01 | 18. – 22. | 2021
- 12 | 13. – 17. | 2021
Please notice Dr. Ulrich Volz will not be personally present at the these dates, but one of the oral surgeons of his SWISS BIOHEALTH CLINIC (Switzerland) will attend the courses. Dr. Rebekka Hueber has already confirmed the course in January 2021
SDS COSTA RICA LIVE SURGERY WEEK
REQUIREMENTS for the SURGERY WEEK
- You previously completed our SDS user program and have surgical experience with implant placement
- Participation in the complete Implantology Week; including case planning, Hands-on Training and SDS user course
Bring your own patients and perform various surgical techniques using the SWISS BIOHEALTH® CONCEPT incl. the “ALL IN ONE TREAMENTS” under the supervision of the Swiss BioHealth® Academy member and oral surgeon in Dr. Volz’s SWISS BIOHEALTH® CLINIC, Dr. Rebekka Hueber, along with Swiss BioHealth® trained Educators Dr. Andres Fernandez, Dr. Alejandro Mora, Dr. Jerry Munoz.
The SURGERY WEEK takes place at the Dental Cosmetics Costa Rica Clinic which is only 1 mile from the international airport and very convenient for you and your patients. For accommodation we have exclusive arrangement with the following hotels:
- Asclepios Wellness & Healing Retreat and Spa – 10 miles from the clinic
- Xandari Costa Rica Resort – 15 miles from the clinic
- Costa Rica Marriott Hotel Hacienda Belen – 10 miles from the clinic
- Marriott Courtyard – next to the Clinic
PROGRAM DETAILS OF THE SURGERY WEEK
There are 4-5 chairs available each day for surgery between January 18-22, 2021 on a first come first serve base. Daily chair rental is $2,000 per day. This daily fee guarantees one chair for one doctor for the entire day regardless of how many surgeries he/she would like to do during that day.
The chair fee also includes, among other things;
- Use of the Dental Cosmetics Costa Rica (DCCR) facility, incl. DCCR support team and sterilization team
- Dr. Hueber and our Swiss Biohealth® training team there to assist you throughout your surgeries
- SBH® concept trained members of the DCCR clinic including, Dr. Fernandez, Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Mora, Prosthodontist, and Dr. Muñoz, General Practitioner
- SBH® trained nurses to mix medications and draw blood.
- CT scan unit (unlimited) incl. case planning
- Use of Mectron® piezosurgery units in each operatory and USA technician on-site support
- Nouvag Standard SDS surgical instruments and equipment
- Swiss Dental Solutions implant instrument kits
- Standard surgical instruments and equipment incl. Dr. Volz general dental surgery trays
- NeoBiotech® implant removal kits
- Ozone DTA units for ozone treatment
- 3 Choukroun PRF centrifuges
- General restorative instruments
- Transportation to and from the clinic and hotel
- On-site dental technicians and dental lab
- Gowns, gloves, and masks, and more…
- You can also bring your assistants included in this fee to experience the week and work directly with our SBH® team members.
- Also includes, lite snacks, coffee, juice, fruit, water, and lite lunch, in the clinic for the attending doctors and staff.
$500 per day per patient. This per patient fee covers;
- All the consumables used on the patient, except the implant
- Choukroun PRF consumables and instruments for PRF
- Bone scrapers
- Atramat sutures
- Instatemp for temporaries
- Scalpel blades
- Vitamin C infusion mixtures and application
- Procaine, local anesthetics, and other medications
- Zirconia diamond prep burrs, etc…
$500 per hour, per Anesthesiologist, for IV sedation.
- Needs to be reserved 3-4 weeks in advance of surgery
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Daily agenda)
8:00am Morning IV sedation patients arrive
8:30am Morning non-IV sedation patients arrive
8:30-9:00am Surgeries begin
12:00-12:30am Lunch arrives at the clinic
4:00-5:00pm. Conclusion of daily surgeries & Case Planning following day
THURSDAY: Attendees Tapas & Drinks Night – Location TBD
Dr. Rebekka Hueber, SWISS BIOHEALTH CLINIC Oral Surgeon and Biological Dentist, and member of the SWISS BIOHEALTH ACADEMY, born in the south of Munich, Germany, has completed her studies in dentistry at Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich with surgical top marks. She obtained her doctorate in the surgical department of the Klinikum rechts der Isar, the Technical University of Munich. She researched the causes of a rare oseophageal disease and was able to deepen her knowledge in the field of general medicine even further. With great passion she completed the four-year specialization in well-known oral surgery practices in Munich and Rosenheim, Germany, with the focus on implantology, periodontics and oral surgery. She is also involved in dental aid in Peru, South America. Dr. Hueber successfully led the surgical department of a well-renowned private dental clinic as a specialist in oral surgery and implantology in Germany, where she also practiced biological dentistry. She is experienced in the use of PRF, trained by Dr. Joseph Choukroun, ozone therapy and ceramic implantation. At the German Academy of Acupuncture (DAA e.V.) she continued her education in the field of acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine.
Dr. Andres Fernandez, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, SWISS BIOHEALTH trained surgical educator, and co-owner of the Dental Cosmetics Costa Rica clinic, Oral Surgery Fellow and Oral Rehabilitation Program Professor, at University of Costa Rica, Oral Surgery Department Coordinator, Professor, and Oral and Maxillofacial Staff surgeon at ULACIT. Authored several publications including, “Arthrocentesis with adherences liberation of the TMJ as a therapeutic method for the internal derangements of the TMJ”, and “Distraction Osteogenesis for the Cranio Maxillofacial Skeleton. A comprehensive technique”.
Dr. Alejandro Mora, Prosthodontist, SWISS BIOHEALTH trained restorative educator, and co-owner of the Dental Cosmetics Costa Rica clinic. International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, SMART Certification, University of Pennsylvania, Dental Implant Continuum, Universidad de Chile Professional Degree of Specialist in Oral Rehabilitation and Aesthetics. Member of the American College of Prosthodontics. Instructor at Hospital Blanco Cervantes, Costa Rica: Emphasis in Prosthodontics
Dr. Jerry Munoz, Aesthetic Dentist, SWISS BIOHEALTH trained restorative educator, and co-owner of the Dental Cosmetics Costa Rica clinic. Proud member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, SMART Certified, owner of Heredia Dental Specialties clinic, Principal dentist on the television series “Beun Dia” channel 7 Costa Rica providing on-air dental education to the people of Costa Rica, Central America and Panama.
Registration (Please also check your junk folder)
- Einheiten 0
- Punkte 0
- nächster Kurs 01 | 18. – 22. | 2021
- Sprache English
- Fdbg. - Punkte 0
- Prüfung Ja